How to relieve hemorrhoid pain – are several home remedies for internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids that you should have a try. They will include the following simple ways of how to relieve pain caused by hemorrhoid, especially the mild pain, inflammation and swelling.
If it is still unknown how long do hemorrhoids last and howto shrink hemorrhoids fast, then you need to find ways to ease the pain. Hemorrhoids frequently cause some pains, but it is not always. Some people with hemorrhoids don’t feel the pain. However, when the pain comes, it is really disturbing and discomfort. Therefore, one needs to do something to relieve the pain.
How To Relieve Hemorrhoid Pain : Home Treatments
At least there are six types of getting rid of hemorrhoids treatment that you can do to beat off the pain.
- Use topical treatments. The first idea of how to ease hemorrhoid pain at home is by using topical treatments. You need to apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream. Alternatively, you can also use certain suppository that contains hydrocortisone. Pads with a numbing agent or witch hazel are also recommended.
- Soak regularly in sitz bath or warm bath. This can be the easiest way of hemorrhoid home treatments. This will also remove the discomfort caused by the hemorrhoid symptoms. What you need to do is simply soaking the anal area in plain warm water in a sitz bath set over the toilet or bathtub. Soak for about 10-15 minutes per session and do 2 or 3 sessions a day.
- Keep clean the anal area. You should keep your anal area clean. It can be bay bathe (recommended) or shower daily. Cleanse the skin of the anal area gently with warm water. You should not use soap because it may aggravate the problem. You should also avoid using alcohol based wipe or perfumed wipe. You better use hair dryer to dry the skin around the anus. It is a good tip on best way to relieve hemorrhoid pain.
- Don’t use dry toilet paper. In addition to taking bath or shower, you should also keep the anal area clean every after bowel movement. You better use moist toilet paper. Alternative, wet toilet paper is also safe to clean it up. Make sure that the toilet paper is without alcohol and perfume. This tip is useful when you find way how to stop a hemorrhoid from bleeding.
- Apply cold. The next how to relieve pain from hemorrhoid idea is applying ice packs on the anus. You may also use certain cold compresses. This treatment is to relieve swelling caused by hemorrhoids.
- Take oral pain relievers. To help relieve discomfort caused by hemorrhoids, you can use aspirin, acetaminophen such as Tylenol, or ibuprofen such as Motrin IB and Advil. This how to relieve hemorrhoid pain treatment can temporarily relieve the pain.
- Use seat cushion for hemorrhoids. If you have daily activities that spent on sitting for a long time, adding hemorrhoids pillow on your chair that can help you in relieving your pain