A general question of what is good for a painful hemorrhoid that may be the answer you need when suffering from the same illness. Even when the hemorrhoids become more severe, of course you will find the best way of handling for the illness to be relieved and the pain is reduced even disappear altogether.
What Causes Painful Hemorrhoids and Becomes Severe
Hemorrhoids occur due to the enlargement of blood vessels behind the rectum. Hemorrhoids can arise in the anal canal and are not visible from the outside commonly called internal hemorrhoids. Conversely, hemorrhoids that arise up and out of the rectum, are referred to as external hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids can be painful and painful such as irritation, until bleeding occurs. These are hemorrhoid causes that can be due to several reasons such as:
- Standing too long
- Straining too hard during bowel movements
- Using clothes that are too tight.
- The bowel movement is too hard or too dilute due to lack of consuming enough foods containing crude fiber.
- Body weights are too excessive.
- Some pregnant women suffer from hemorrhoids
The pain of hemorrhoids can increase when they do not know for sure how long do hemorrhoids last.
What Is Good For Hemorrhoids Pain To Do When It Turn Severe
Many people with hemorrhoids complain that their illness is getting worse. And of course it is very disturbing them in living everyday life including routine activities. Getting information on external hemorrhoids treatment, as well as internal will be very beneficial to you. Here are suggestions you can do:
- If the piles that you suffer can still be treated lightly, the provision of hemorrhoids cream can be done as one of the steps of hemorrhoids home treatment. This method can help you on how to treat hemorrhoids at home fast. There are several types of creams that you can try to apply to the hemorrhoids.
- Topical cream with phenylephrine content is very useful to constrict blood vessels so as to overcome bleeding in hemorrhoids.
- Cream with witch hazel content is known to be very effective in treating hemorrhoids are getting worse. Witch hazel contains substances such as tannins, oils and some others that are synonymous with reducing inflammation, reducing swelling, relieving swelling, varicose veins, insect bites and irritation. Witch hazel for hemorrhoids in the form of suppository obtained from 0.1 to 1 gram of leaves and stems given three times a day. Or reach six times a day or after defecation.
- Creams with hydrocortisone content can be used for hemorrhoids in the form of suppositories for internal hemorrhoid symptoms that can shrink swelling. For external hemorrhoids, hydrocortisone cream is also useful for thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Hemorrhoid injections (Sclerotherapy)
- Infrared Coagulation
- Hemorrhoids surgery. If the hemorrhoids that you suffer do not improve with the treatment as above, then the other option is to handle hemorrhoids through surgery
Those all things you must know about what is good to do for hemorrhoids pain that you apply on your situation.