With just asparagus egg recipe, you can prepare a delicious meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner in 15 minutes. and you will have high nutrition in your meal.
Match Asparagus and Eggs
You can scramble eggs or make scrambled and even omelette. Coupled with smoked meat then your vegan breakfast menu is ready to start the day with enthusiasm and cheerfulness.
Most in making this asparagus egg recipe breakfast, made scrambled. but depending on which one you like between boiled eggs, scrambled or omelette.
In addition, you can add bread, tacos, burritos, tortillas. And as a topping you can add a variety of healthy oils or orange juice.
Asparagus is known as a vegetable native to the Mediterranean. The form of asparagus is a young and soft stem. Where it comes from, asparagus can be picked all year round.
This plant is known as a delicious and nutrient-rich vegetable. In addition, it is easy to add to various types of dishes both for vegetables for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The most important thing about asparagus egg recipe besides being easy to cook is the nutritional content. In addition there are benefits that you can get if you consume it regularly.
The nutritional content contained in asparagus includes: fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, as well as folic acid and ascorbic.
Asparagus for Body Health
- While the calorie content is low so it is suitable to be included in a diet program.
- Asparagus is very good for maintaining your blood circulation.
- Asparagus also aids digestion by preventing constipation due to its high crude fiber content.
- Protects you from free radicals and defenses the immune system.
- Has diuretic levels for hypertension, fluid retention, bladder disease, and diabetes.
- The vitamin B complex aspragus helps keep the nervous system relaxed.
Asparagus for Beauty
- In addition, asparagus is also beneficial for beauty by preventing premature aging.
- Producing new skin tissue so the skin feels soft
- The vitamin A content of asparagus protects the skin from the sun, acne and sebum in the pores.
- For hair beauty, asparagus can prevent hair loss by maintaining healthy follicles.
Asparagus Egg Recipe
- 1 unit of Zucchini
- 250 g of wild green asparagus
- 3 cs of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ud of Eggs
- 1 tbsp of grated cheese
- 1 cs chopped chives
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- White pepper
- Wash and cut the zucchini into small cubes.
- Cut the wild asparagus into small pieces and wash them.
- In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the vegetables for about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Drain them, so that they lose the excess oil, and let them cool.
- Beat the eggs with the grated cheese. Add the previous vegetables, season well and stir.
- Again, in a frying pan, heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, pour the mixture and stir over low heat.
- We do not want it to curdle in the form of an omelette (if you prefer omelette).
- Remove when we like the texture and serve on the slices of whole wheat bread, sprinkling a little chopped chives on top.
- Calories 223cal
- Hydrates 22g
- Fats 13g
- Protein 16g
Those all how to make asparagus egg recipe for meals with scrambled, boiled or omelette.