Having breakfast enchiladas with black beans is one meal you should consider. One of the dishes that most crave for breakfast, especially when you need a full and filling breakfast, are delicious green enchiladas.
Enchiladas Breakfast Menu
Enchiladas are a typical dish of Mexican cuisine, which in all houses we are used to eating them. These can be eaten at any time of the day, either at breakfast, dinner night, in the afternoon at lunchtime or at the time that I crave the most. This is an easy breakfast ideas on the go to eat in the morning with a complete menu to start the day with a lot of energy.
The enchiladas is a breakfast not suitable for sensitive stomachs. With this preparation they can easily eat several diners from a single tray and those who want to give it that Mexican touch can add the desired amount of chili.
Ingredients Breakfast Enchiladas With Black Beans:
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 14 sausage
- 12 beaten eggs
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, peeled, diced and diced
- 3 cups of grated cheese
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, thinly sliced
Preparation of the enchiladas:
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC and varnish the entire surface of a baking sheet with butter. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the sausages (whole), and fry for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown. Transfer them to a separate plate, in the same pan add the eggs and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring from time to time and then put the eggs on a separate plate and remove the saucepan from the heat; then cut the sausages into slices.
- Take an omelette and add a layer of eggs, sausages, avocado, cheese and beans with the help of a teaspoon.
- Fold the tortilla to seal it, then put the enchilada in the pan and repeat this process with the other tortillas.
- Put the enchiladas inside the tray, one next to the other, sprinkle 1 cup of grated cheese evenly on top, bake for 20 minutes; after finishing the cooking time, serve on a plate and enjoy.
As alternative you can prepare bacon egg and cheese sandwich if you want something different for you routine healthy breakfast.
Those all how to cook breakfast enchiladas that provide a good nutrition and also tasty for morning meal.