Chocolate Chip Waffles for breakfast with fruit is an ideal menu in the morning which is light but enough to provide energy for you. Crispy waffles can be flavored with honey as well as fresh fruit, chocolate, dried fruit with a mixture of sweet, crunchy and creamy flavors.
Waffle history and Nutrition
The waffle menu has gone through a long known history dating back to the Middle Ages. Where is known there is a kind of food that resembles a waffle. With the passage of time the waffle can be in front of you.
Waffles made from wheat topped with chocolate chips for breakfast with a texture that is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
It’s simple to cook and fast to serve so it is ideal as grab and go breakfast. And of course this waffle provide a lot of energy and nutrition that needed for you who has must active since morning to lunch time.
Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe With Blueberries
This waffle is made with vegan dough that uses wheat flour such as spelled and oats flour, enriched with hazelnuts and chocolate chips that will provide a pleasant taste and sensation. As variation, this waffle recipe for breakfast will added with blueberry.
- 250 grams almond milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 30g toasted peeled hazelnuts or hazelnut flour
- 40 grams of brown sugar
- 160g wholemeal spelled flour
- 50 grams of whole wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 9 grams of baking powder (one tablespoon)
- 30g sunflower oil
- One teaspoon natural vanilla flavor
- 40 grams of dark chocolate chips
How To Make Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Put the milk with two teaspoons of lemon in a suitable container, mix and set aside.
- Finely chop the hazelnuts and add the sugar using a mixer until it forms a powder.
- Sift the above powder into a container.
- Add the salt, yeast, oil, vanilla, and the previous mixture of milk and lemon.
- Stir until smooth.
- Let the dough rest for a few minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Prepare waffle molds.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle mold until evenly distributed.
- Cook until done. It took us only 4 minutes.
- Prepare waffles by adding rice syrup, maple syrup, fruit or whatever you like.
Those all the Chocolate Chip Waffles recipe with blueberries or you can make your own recipe homemade Belgian waffle with pumpkin, banana, peanut butter, gluten free, granola or else.