Bacon egg and cheese sandwiches are generally provide good energy for morning activities. In addition there are nutrients that are very beneficial for the body such as dietary fiber, minerals, iron which is very important for transporting oxygen to all parts of the body.
Why We Need Sandwich for Breakfast?
For a busy day, making an easy breakfast ideas on the go is a perfect choice. Because you can have enough time to do something else for preparation before working or school. It is highly recommended to choose sandwich bread that is without artificial preservatives and uses natural ingredients.
Protein is a very important part of nutrition for the body which is mainly needed by muscles, skin, bones and other parts, especially for growth. Chicken, turkey, and fish protein sources are great options for filling your sandwich.
You can add some healthy food ingredients to sandwiches such as lettuce, tomatoes, red bell peppers, spinach and others. And don’t forget to add egg as one of your main dishes in the morning. As alternative you can make an easy breakfast ideas with eggs that will provide a lot of protein.
Important Contents On Sandwich For You!
Vegetables contain nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, A, B, C and B2 as well as antioxidants and high dietary fiber.
Seeds are one source of food that can provide energy to reduce muscle fatigue and growth in skin, muscles and bones. In addition, seeds are also good for heart health. Buying bread for sandwiches made from whole grains can help your body meet your dietary needs.
Consuming sandwiches also really helps you in preparing breakfast efficiently and in a short time because it is one of fast breakfast recipes you can make. When business increases, then you can still have a source of energy and nutrients that are important for daily activities.
Simple Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches Recipe On The Go
And here we give you a simple sandwich recipe for your morning busy day.
- 4 slices of bread, with a firm texture
- 4-6 slices of back bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons mayonnaise
- Sriracha, to taste
- Salt pepper
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons butter, divided
Step Making Bacon Egg and Cheese
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp. butter over medium high heat. Add the back bacon slices and brown them for 2-3 minutes, then turn them over and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp. of butter over medium heat in another pan. Break in the eggs, once the pan is hot, taking care to leave space between the two. Leave the eggs to fry without moving them for about 4-5 minutes, until the white is cooked but the yolk is still runny. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Toast the bread.
- Mix the mayonnaise with a little Sriracha sauce to taste, then spread two of the slices of bread.
- Assemble the sandwiches with the bacon back slices, cheese, egg and avocado. Season with salt and pepper then place the other slice of bread on top.
- If you’re new to back bacon, it can be found in the same aisle as regular bacon in grocery stores. It looks more like ham at first, but you have to cook it like bacon. When cooked, it becomes very crispy and tastes great smoky like its cousin! The combination of back bacon and Swiss cheese is traditionally used in a Monte Cristo sandwich, made with French toast.
- It is also possible to use regular bacon (2-3 slices per sandwich) or to omit the meat!
As other option you can make Oatmeal And Yogurt with fresh fruit that provide low carb and useful meal for you body.
Those all you need to do for bacon egg and cheese for your morning breakfast with high nutrition and energy.