Healthy eating habits essay – Humans can maintain their survival by eating. And good eating habits can actually distinguish someone from their quality of life. The importance of healthy eating habits can actually make someone have a very high quality of life.
If the quality of your life is currently bad, maybe it’s time for changing food habits.
Benefits Correlation Among Food, Eating Habits And Mental Health
It turns out there is a very close relationship between a healthy lifestyle diet with the quality of mental health of a person.
A person’s mental health will determine the quality of his life. And it turns out, mental health is also greatly influenced by daily eating healthy plans in the long term.
As said from a study at Linyi People’s Hospital in Shandong, China, a person’s diet has an influence on mental stress.
From these studies, some adults who consume fast food, soft drinks, and high sugar content, are closely related to attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) (Pediatrics, Vol. 139, No. 2, 2017).
Whereas in children who consume fewer vegetables, fruits, fish also have the same symptoms. This way you need to take care of eating healthy benefits for your life.
By doing little eating habits, you will see a big difference.
Ways To Encourage Healthy Eating
Making strategies for healthy eating includes your ability to improving your body fitness, can increase the performance of your daily activities. It is also known there is a connection between eating habits lifestyle and a healthy heart.
Here are some practical methods to build a healthy lifestyle diet in your eating habits :
- Keep a regular diet including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dinner should not be in large portions. t is breakfast nutrition facts you should know for healthy living.
- The composition of food consumed every day must consist of vegetables, fruit, wheat, and dairy products with protein foods for breakfast and low-fat content.
- Choose the types of foods that have low saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and added sugar. We recommend that you read the food nutrient composition for breakfast on the product packaging label before buying.
- You should not eat large quantities at any time. Adjust the portion of intake with the daily activities carried out.
- Snacks are still good for consumption as long as they don’t overeat. Snacks should also contain fruit, wheat, nuts because they are kind of food that can satisfy hunger and not cause weight gain.
- Avoid drinks containing soda and excess sugar because it can result in extra calories in an unhealthy body. Choosing a diet drink with low sugar content is not a good choice, because some people can increase hunger and food portions.
- Avoid eating large amounts before going to bed, because it can increase weight and gastroesophageal reflux.
- Avoid eating as an escape when you are stressed or depressed, because it makes the problem increase.
- It’s best to avoid giving sugar-containing foods to children on a daily diet. Because this can be a bad habit and result in a decrease in fitness and health throughout their life.
- Vegetarian breakfast recipes without eggs can be a good choice as a healthy lifestyle because it can help reduce weight. However, the balance of foods such as vitamins, iron, and minerals must be fulfilled.
- Cook food properly to be able to destroy harmful bacteria and pathogens. When consuming food without cooking like fruit, make sure you have washed the food with running water and it is safe to drink.
By following the above healthy diet changes in the long run, then your quality of life will dramatically improve.