Someone who feels abnormalities in the digestive tract, sometimes feeling confusing, is he suffering from hemorrhoids or colon cancer? The following distinguish symptoms and what is felt when suffering from the disease.
It is strongly recommended to visit your doctor for more detail diagnose and information.
See Colon and Hemorrhoids
The colon is the lower part of the alimentary canal and is an extremely important part of the body’s entire functioning.
The colon is the last six feet of the large intestine. Colon cancer is the third most common type of cancer in humans.
Knowing the early signs and symptoms of colon cancer can save lives as colon cancer can be treated if caught early enough.
One of the things that happens when people get the first warning signs of internal hemorrhoids is that they begin to worry about the worst possible situation that could be happening in their anal region – colon cancer.
Of course, there are many other situation in between including colitis, diverticulitis, and Crohn’s. Pay attention to your body when it starts sending you messages.
Signs And Symptoms of Colon Cancer:
- A change in your bowel movements that go beyond simple two or three days of diarrhea or constipation. If the change lasts for a couple of weeks this could be a sign of colon cancer.
- Blood in your stool can also indicate colon cancer.
- Ongoing abdominal pain along with cramps and gas that lasts for weeks can be a sign of colon cancer.
- Persistent abdominal pain during and following a bowel movement is another colon cancer sign.
- If you feel like your bowels are not empty after a bowel movement and this is an ongoing situation, this could be a sign of colon cancer.
- Sudden weight loss, weakness and exhaustion without explanation could also be a colon cancer symptom.
You can see the problem with this list because some of these could also be related to hemorrhoids or to lifestyle issues that lead to hemorrhoids.
When there is something bothering your colon, it can be difficult to isolate the source of the pain.
Colon cancer needs to be spotted early but it often does not reveal any of the symptoms until it is underway.
So at the first sign of bowel changes, see a doctor immediately. It could save your life. Even if it is hemorrhoids, it is better to be overly cautious than to be struck down with cancer.
Symptoms and Signs Of Hemorrhoids
The early symptom of hemorrhoids is the bleeding from internal hemorrhoids.
This is bright red blood that comes from just inside your anal canal where the hemorrhoidal cushions line the rectum.
These signal you that a bowel movement is impending and create the looseness necessary for a healthy stool to pass through your anus.
If it is stressed by being squeezed and stretched by constipation one of the first signs is blood.
There is likely no pain associated with this as the inner part of the anus is not blessed with nerve endings sufficient so that you can feel the internal hemorrhoids.
While colon cancer is more dramatic in its symptoms, for a regular person a bowel pain or problem can be mysterious, stressful, and aggravating. Rather than rely on self-diagnosis, it is advisable to check with a doctor at the first sign of concern.