This homemade breakfast sausage recipe for many people is an important intake in the morning to meet the energy and nutrients needed to support activities until lunch time. Not only to meet energy needs but also to improve mood and mental health.
Fast Homemade Healthy Breakfast
This is the reason why today’s healthful breakfast recipes provide good ingredients to meet all of these needs.
Because every morning is always busy with haste, this breakfast recipe is very quick, short and easy to make and serve.
This time, I’m going to discuss an easy and quick breakfast recipe using the classic egg tortilla with sausage and eggs.
To be healthier, it is necessary to add vegetables in the form of red peppers. It is one of grab and go breakfast ideas as you will know how to make them is very easy using simple equipment like those in the kitchen in general.
Healthy Homemade Breakfast Sausage Recipe
The difficulty level of this recipe is easy, especially if you are a beginner who is just starting to enter the kitchen. The time required is a total of 25 minutes from preparation to serving.
- egg 2
- milk 50 ml
- red bell pepper 1
- Sausage 2
- Flour Tortilla 2
- Olive oil 15 ml
- Ground black pepper
How to cook sausage tortillas for breakfast
- Cut the pepper in half and remove the seeds.
- Cook with a face that has been filled with olive oil on medium heat.
- Cut the sausage into slices and put in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggs in a bowl.
- Add milk, salt, pepper and beat until frothy.
- Pour the above mixture into the pan.
- Stir until the eggs are cooked.
- Heat the tortilla and fill it with the cooked egg.
- Roll the tortilla to form a burrito.
- Put in hot skillet until brown.
That’s all the homemade sausage breakfast recipe with simple ingredients and easy preparation.