How To Stop A Hemorrhoid From Bleeding – The most frequent question that many sufferers asked when finding their hemorrhoid bleeding. Symptoms of hemorrhoids that come with bleeding and pain, either occur externally, internally, those who are pregnant, after surgery. And of course, you want to find out how to stop hemorrhoid bleeding just at home naturally and quickly. Here is what you need to now.
Why are My Hemorrhoids Bleeding so Much
Do hemorrhoids bleed? Hemorrhoids that occur due to enlarged veins in the rectum, can be accompanied by bleeding. Of course, this condition is very disturbing and frightening for every patient. Bleeding in hemorrhoids generally occurs in external hemorrhoids but sometimes in internal also.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids Causes
And bleeding hemorrhoids is due to irritation. Sometimes blood clumps on this type of hemorrhoid, and hardens. So that swelling is formed accompanied by pain, inflammation.
Is It Normal For Hemorrhoids To Bleed
Bleeding from hemorrhoids actually tells you that your piles come abnormal and showing how severe your illness. It is time for you to see a doctor for hemorrhoids to get more consultation and better treatment.
How To Treat Bleeding Hemorrhoids
There are some home remedies for bleeding hemorrhoids treatments with natural ways and quickly treat such as essential oil that you can do at home. Here are some tips you can follow :
- When defecating, avoid straining that can make hemorrhoid severe.
- Use soft material to clean your rectum, a soft, moist baby tissue is safer than a dry paper dusty paper that is commonly used in toilets.
- Some experience shows that apple cider vinegar (ACV) can stop bleeding in hemorrhoids. With its content that serves as an astringent, ACV will stop bleeding accompanied by shrink swelling and reduce pain.
- Stopping of bleeding in hemorrhoids naturally can be done with the application of ice cubes around the location of bloody hemorrhoids.
- Take a supplement that can reduce bloody hemorrhoids. There are several types of supplements that contain natural herbal substances that are able to stop bleeding while reducing pain, swelling and irritation. However, it is advisable to consult with a doctor before taking this drug, especially for those who are pregnant and have certain diseases.
- Some suggest using extra fargelin. Extra Fargelin raw materials for hemorrhoids are known to contain high-quality substances in terms of curing diseases in Chinese medicine. Extra fargelin for bloody hemorrhoids is also useful as pain relief by reducing pain in irritated skin tissue. The use of Fargelin is to drink three tablets every eight hours. If the condition of the hemorrhoids is more severe, the dose of fargelin can be increased up to four tablets per one drink.
- Some people with external hemorrhoid hemorrhoids take advantage of Analcare Cream to stop it. Apparently, topical medicines provide maximum results. Reportedly, the cream not only stops the bleeding but also reduces the pain. Handling hemorrhoids using this cream is very effective and simple for those who have high enough activity. Although the cream has a higher price compared with similar products, its efficacy is mentioned up to 5 times better.
Those all things that you can do how to stop hemorrhoids from bleeding with natural treatment just from your home.