There are many sausage and eggs keto combinations of dishes for breakfast including cooking smoked meat in a pan until crispy. Adding eggs in bacon already makes it perfect. Smoked meat and sausage is a classic menu that is common. While cooking sausage can be done in many ways you can grill it, can add meat or cheese.
Healthy Sausage And Eggs Keto Cooking Ideas
This time it will be combined with sausage and eggs for breakfast by cooking quite quickly due to the limited time in the morning. Sausages are a product that children also adult generally like a lot and offer us many possibilities when preparing different dishes. On this occasion, we have prepared some stewed sausages with potatoes.
Who can resist a delicious sausage rolled in bread dough? A snack that could be considered an elegant and original version of the traditional hot dog. Although this healthy grab and go snacks recipe is baked, if you feel like it you can cook it fried or replace the dough with sliced bread to wrap them. Additionally, you can accompany this appetizer with the sauces of your choice.
Ingredients Sausage for Breakfast
- 250 g of sifted wheat flour
- 20g butter
- 3 g dry baker’s yeast
- 1 egg
- 125 ml of warm milk
- 15g sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 frankfurters
- 1 egg to paint the dough
- 1 handful of seeds
- 1 piece of butter (to paint once baked)
How To Cook Sausage For Breakfast
- Add warm milk, sugar and dry yeast. Mix and ferment.
- Put the dough ingredients: flour, eggs, sugar and yeast that has been leavened (reserving the salt for later) in a bowl or in a bread maker. Stir well until just mixed.
- Once mixed, add salt. If you are using a bread maker, wait for the whistle to sound to add salt. Mix again.
- Work the dough by hand, it will be ready when it stops sticking to your hands and when it is set. If you are using a bread maker, wait for the kneading program to finish.
- Let the dough rise. From this step, the same procedure applies to both methods. Wait 1 hour. You will know that the dough is ready because it will double in size.
- Degas. Press your finger through the entire length of the dough.
- Weigh the dough. You can also count by eye and cut 10 equal parts.
- Spoon each serving and reserve. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- The shape of the dumplings that have been ordered into a cylinder.
- Wrap the sausage in a cylinder. You can hide the ends of the sausages or not, as you wish.
- Let the sausage rolls rise. Wait about 30 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with beaten egg and add seeds (whatever you like, like sesame).
- Bake at 180ºC, high and low heat. Don’t forget to preheat the oven 10 minutes beforehand. The time will depend on the type of oven, but you should be careful not to burn the dough. About 15-20 minutes.
- Butter the rolls, as soon as they come out of the oven. This will make them look brighter and fresher. This trick won’t work if it’s cold.
- Prepare your snack with sausage! Without a doubt, this alcoholic drink will appeal to both children and adults.
- If you don’t want to make dough, you can roll the bread slices with a rolling pin, wrap the sausages, pass the rolls through the beaten egg and cook them on the grill or fry them.
For variation morning meal, you can try to make Cheese Tortilla Keto recipe that easy to make for breakfast when hurry.
Those all how to make sausage and eggs keto healthy breakfast ideas when you are in hurry in the morning.