Making vegan sandwiches ideas with avocado gives you a lot of choices for breakfast, lunch also dinner. It is not only about the taste, but how big nutrition you absorb from this meal.
The Popularity Of Sandwiches
Sandwiches must be two slices of bread with various free fillings. There is a wide variety of sandwiches both traditional and contemporary. You can enjoy it anytime whether breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Making brad for sandwich can be baked or cooked in the pan.
How Long Will Sandwich Last?
How long the sandwich lasts depends on the filling. If it is too wet, it will only have a short shelf life. This is due to moisture or fluid that comes out, especially from fresh vegetables or the softening of the vegetable tissue.
To extend the shelf life of sandwiches, it’s a good idea to place sandwich fillings in the form of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and other wet ingredients in the middle, so that they don’t stick to the bread.
No matter how well we store them or process them, they will always produce liquid and if they come into contact with bread slices, they will spoil.
You can also use consistent slices of vegan seitan, sausage, or cheese, or a very dense pâté as a barrier between the bread and the wet ingredients .
Use an extra familiar or consistent sauce such as guacamole. Or take it separately like mustard, ketchup.
Use the food box to carry it or use waterproof paper
There are many variations of vegan sandwich recipes, you can make your own variations. Just mix the sauce, bread (various types of bread) and add vegetables. This one of vegetables for breakfast diet if you are in weight loss program.
For filling, you can add mushroom pate, black olives, with vegetable sobrasada or very dense hummus, tomato stuffing and a little green leaf or vegan cheese slices.
Roasted vegetables, such as red peppers, eggplant, zucchini, onions, scallions add flavor and healthy nutrition.
Don’t forget to add eggs, either omelet or scrambled eggs. Carrots can add a good taste.
Canned and pickled vegetables are not only easy to prepare but also add health value to the body.
Many people like avocado as a filling, and it’s excellent as a plant-based calorie.
Common Sandwich Fillings
Here are the most common fields:
- Ketchup and mustard.
- Tomato sauce.
- Veganesa (vegetable mayonnaise).
- Chimichurri (to taste, as this sauce is very runny).
- Tahini (sesame seed paste).
For bread you can use various types of bread such as pita bread, mini ciabatta, bread slices and even muffins.
Vegan Sandwiches Ideas With Avocado
Here a recipe of vegan sandwich with avocado or guacamole.
- Sandwich bread
- Fresh arugula
- Olive oil
For the raspberry mayonnaise (without egg):
* Raspberry mayonnaise for 6 sandwiches and is best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- 1/4 cup of soy milk (Ideally, soy milk is unsweetened).
- Half a cup of sunflower oil
- a pinch of salt
- A dash of lemon
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- (using hand mixer)
- Prepare raspberry mayonnaise. The trick, mix soy milk, sunflower oil, a little salt and mix well.
- Add lemon and raspberries to taste.
- Slice avocado and tomato and prepare.
- Bake the bread until it’s slightly brown.
- Cut the onion into rings and fry in a frying pan by pre-lubricating the pan with olive oil.
- Cook the onions until browned for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Prepare the aragula leaves
- Spread raspberry mayonnaise on bread while baking.
- Add arugula in the base, sliced tomatoes, avocado, a few onion rings and a bit of sauce.
- Ready to serve
Those all you need to know about sandwich and how to make healthy vegan sandwiches ideas with avocado recipe that easy to make and no time.