This choice of vegetables salad for breakfast recipe has very good nutritional content, especially in the morning. You need to try it.
Fast Vegetable Breakfast Menu
Are you confused about preparing breakfast in a short time but providing excellent nutrition? Follow this recipe vegetables for breakfast with creamy chicken salad. only takes a total of about 20 minutes with the condition of the chicken is ready to cook.
This creamy chicken greeting can take advantage of the remnants of the previous ingredients in the refrigerator. You can combine this recipe with other foods such as toast, crackers. Or it can be used as a filling for sandwiches or burgers.
Benefits Eating vegetable Salad for Breakfast
Consuming vegetable salad regularly even in the morning at breakfast turns out to provide many benefits. And you must carry out this healthy lifestyle firmly in order to obtain perfect health.
Vegetables provide very good crude fiber for the body and have benefits such as:
- controlling blood sugar.
- reduce levels of bad cholesterol or LDL.
- keep weight.
- normalize bowel movements avoid digestive diseases.
- prevent digestive cancer.
- reduce the risk of heart disease.
- vegetables and fruit in salads can normalize blood pressure.
Creamy Chicken Salad for Breakfast Recipe
- 1/2 chicken breast cook
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 white cabbage
- 1 pope
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Only by using leftovers that have not been cooked in the refrigerator. And half-cooked chicken.
- Slice the food ingredients into small pieces.
- Add the pieces to the broth.
- Cook in stock until done, at least 15 minutes.
- Using a fork, shred the chicken and place it in the bowl filled with the potatoes and peas and cabbage.
- Preferably slice or cut the vegetables finely.
- Add mayonnaise, cream, vinegar, salt, pepper and stir until the spices are evenly distributed.