Vegetarian breakfast gluten free foods are generally consumed by those with celiac disease. But now the vegetarian menu has become a trend for healthy food choices.
Why Should We Eat Gluten-Free Meals?
More and more days to follow a low-gluten and gluten-free diet. This is due to the growing awareness of healthy living, especially from what humans consume every day.
The healthy lifestyle associated with not eating flour or other gluten-containing foods is becoming increasingly viral.
In America alone, by 2020 the trade in gluten-free products has reached 7.59 billion U.S. dollars. While in 2016 it was 15 million US dollars. It is seen that the larger the trade, which means that more and more people are buying gluten-free products.
What Is Gluten-Free?
Gluten is a type of protein found in wheat, barley, oats, and rye. Usually commonly consumed products such as bread, flour, pasta, among others.
The link between gluten-free food and humans is that there are some humans who are gluten intolerant, they are diagnosed with Celiac disease. The simple solution is not to eat foods that contain gluten.
This gluten-free food menu sometimes has a higher nutritional content than the general menu. What’s fun is the way and the ingredients to make this gluten-free meal is very simple, easy and doesn’t take a long time.
This recipe is one of healthy vegetables for breakfast that contain a lot of nutrition needed by anyone for health body and daily activities.
If you haven’t tried golden milk, you’re missing it! It is a hot, creamy and super aromatic milk drink, full of nutrients to the top. Great taste and aroma as golden milk is made with spices like turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and other spices.
Vegetarian Breakfast Gluten Free Chickpea Salad
- 400 g of cooked chickpeas
- 150 g fresh spinach
- 1 block of firm tofu
- ½ spring onion
- Shiro miso
For the sauce
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp of tahine
- ½ cc of ground cayenne
- a pinch of salt
- We start by preparing the fresh tofu cheese. We cut the block of tofu lengthwise to have two finer pieces.
- We cover the two pieces of tofu well with shiro miso and store them in an airtight container.
- Let it ferment out of the fridge for 48 or 72 hours if the environment is very cold.
- Once the fermentation time has passed, we proceed to remove the shiro miso under the tap and cut the tofu into cubes.
- We drain and clean the chickpeas and place them in a bowl or a source.
- We cut the onion into julienne strips and add it to the chickpeas.
- Finally, we add the fresh spinach and the feta cheese. If the spinach leaves are very large, we can cut them into smaller pieces.
- We mix the oil, the syrup, the tahini, the cayenne and the salt to make the sauce.
- Finally, we season the salad with the tahini sauce.
If you keep trying to prevent gluten, make this asparagus egg recipe that provide a lot of protein for your body.
Those all vegetarian breakfast gluten free from the nutrition, recipe and its ingredients.