By making a veggie breakfast tacos recipe, you can get this kind of intake in the morning from vegetables that are suitable for vegetarians.
Vegan Is Lifestyle
Currently being a vegetarian has become a lifestyle in the modern era. Those who choose to become vegetarians experience many benefits. Where vegetarian food is rich in antioxidants, sugars, trace elements, and enzymes that are indispensable for a healthy lifestyle.
Vegetarian Against Health
Being a vegetarian also helps the body to avoid diseases such as cancer or cardiovascular problems.
Food sources from mushrooms and nuts are very useful to avoid vitamin D deficiency, which is usually consumed in tuna or salmon.
The country with the most vegetarians is India. &0% vegetarians live in this area. There are several famous figures who practice vegetarianism including Leonardo Da Vinci, Leo Tolstoy, Plato, and Voltaire.
Taco for Breakfast
Do you like tacos for breakfast? Only in some countries are tacos used for breakfast. But personally, anyone can have breakfast with tacos, including you.
Tacos are not the only place for breakfast. You can eat it at lunch or dinner. There are many ingredients including vegetables for breakfast that can be added along with the tacos including this vegan version.
You can very easily make a vegan version with vegetables and beans, potatoes, rice, quinoa, seitan, etc.
One common recipe for tacos is scrambled eggs with tofu, beans, vegetables, avocado and salsa.
Tacos made from tortillas are generally fried. But there are also those who bake it to reduce oil fat so that it is more healthy.
Veggie Breakfast Tacos Recipe
Preparation: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 1 x
- 6 whole wheat tortillas, you can use corn to make them gluten free
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 large green pepper or 1 small
- 1/2 red onion
- 275 g firm tofu ( 10 oz )
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 400 g canned or cooked beans ( 15 oz )
- Sauce to taste
- 1 avocado
How To Cook
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and hang the tortillas on the oven rack.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown and stiff.
- chop the vegetables and sauté in a skillet over medium-high heat added with water and oil.
- Stir for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Chop the tofu and crumble with a fork until it has a scrambled egg-like texture.
- Put the crushed tofu into the pan with the turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Stir evenly over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Strain the canned beans and wash to remove the liquid and heat with a little water in a skillet.
- To make tacos, add a dash of scrambled eggs, nuts, sauce, vegetables and chopped avocado.
- You can add orange juice on top
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 632.1 mg
- Fat: 14.4 g
- Saturated fat: 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 11.5 g
- Protein: 19.3 g